Funding for Your Next Commercial Real Estate Transaction
Are you seeking commercial real estate financing? Park Cedar Commercial Lending may be able to help you get the funding you need for your next property purchase, renovation or refinancing. We provide financing for both owner-occupied and investment properties. Additionally, we can offer recourse and non-recourse loans, depending on your unique needs and circumstances.
Top Financing Options
We offer a variety of programs aimed at giving you a tailored borrowing experience. These are some of our most popular options:
- Conventional Programs: For properties that fit the requirements of stabilized investment or owner-occupied real estate, we can offer conventional mortgages. These loans can be as high as $100 million.
- Equity & Mezzanine Loans: We work with high net worth capital sources to offer tailored solutions. This is ideal for high-value properties.
- Hard Money & Bridge Financing: These short-term loans can help with time-sensitive projects. A bridge loan enables you to buy property without selling your existing real estate.
- International Loans: We can provide financing for real estate in the European or Eurasian markets. These loans can be as high as $1 billion.
- CMBS Loans: These loans are bundled into trusts and securitized. The conduit loans offer low interest rates and fixed terms.
- Construction Funding: Does your construction project need financing? We can offer up to $100 million for well-qualified borrowers.
Additionally, we offer several programs that are government backed. These provide some special features.
- SBA: With the 504 and 7a programs, we can offer excellent rates and competitive terms. This is an option for owner-occupied properties and flagged or non-flagged hotels.
- HUD & FHA: For residential, healthcare and similar properties, we can provide low-interest loans. These have full amortization and are non-recourse.
If you are ready to secure commercial real estate financing, contact Park Cedar Commercial Lending today. We will help you get started with a free consultation and financial analysis.