Has your business been looking for working capital solutions? Credit loans? Bank loans? Personal loans? Asking family/friends for help? These are not always viable options for many businesses. The good news is that this is when businesses can consider using account receivable financing as a financing option for their business. Accounts Receivable Financing is a fast, reasonable, and reliable way to get the financing you need for your small business. You can get the money as fast as 24 hours.
Benefits of Accounts Receivable Financing:
The benefits of accounts receivable financing include the following:
- You can get up to 90% cash advanced in as little as 24 hours.
- Serves as a credit department with a softer touch.
- Can provide your company with a way to payroll finance.
- These companies don’t focus on personal credit issues when approving you for loans.
- They provide credit protection against bankruptcy.
- We work around liens/other tax issues related to the IRS.
These are just some benefits of how accounts receivable financing can help your business. If you have an issue getting someone to provide your business loans otherwise, we can provide a work-around to help find a financing option for you.
The clients that can benefit the most from using accounts receivable financing include those who meet the following criteria:
- Startups, companies who experienced downturns in business, or those businesses in under-performing banking relationships… we help any business that is struggling!
- We look at the client’s customer’s ability to pay the loans rather than at their credit.
- Helps clients grow their business fast with the averages of a company’s sales ranging from $25,000 to $3,000,000 per month.
- All industries.
We are able to help your business by providing receivable financing with credit protection. For more information on using receivable financing please feel free to contact us for further information. We are always happy to assist you in your search for receivable financing that can help your business grow and expand.
Please be sure to contact us for further assistance if you think accounts receivable financing may work for your business. We are always here and happy to help.